How you can support : #BLACKLIVESMATTER
( copy + paste links into web bar )
- Black Lives Matter
- Black Visions Collective
- Reclaim the Block
- NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- National Bail Fund Network or local bail funds across the US
- Know Your Rights Camp
2. SIGN A PETITION:
Petitions calling for justice:
- Breonna Taylor: https://www.change.org/p/andy-beshear-justice-for-breonna-taylor
- Ahmaud Arbery: https://www.change.org/p/district-attorney-tom-durden-justice-for-ahmaud-arbery-i-run-with-maud
- Create your own petition if you witness something unjust in your community: https://www.change.org
3. SUPPORT BLACK BUSINESS:
- brands: coming shortly//email me your favorite.
- restaurants: Find ALL black owned restaurants in: Brooklyn, San Francisco, Seattle, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, Harlem, Washington D.C., Houston, Chicago, Miami, Atlanta, New Orleans + Dallas by using this app: https://www.eatokra.com
4. SPREAD THE WORD:
- Use social media platforms like: Instagram, Twitter or Facebook to campaign and advocate for injustices in the black community, post resources, fundraisers and show your solidarity.
- Use links being posted on the internet to share stories about police brutality, racial inequality + historical injustice in the USA, the UK + other countries. As well as, speaking out in your own home and neighborhood.
- Educate non-blacks on how to spread the word on anti-racism. Research, teach and learn ways to fight prejudices and share stories.